MLS PIN is pleased to offer EAS, an application from MLS PIN that makes complying with Fannie Mae 1004MC simple, fast, and automatic. Let it work for you.
Streamline your workflow with this easy-to-use tool built in-house exclusively for MLS PIN’s appraiser customers.
Appraisers with an appraisal license on file with MLS PIN can order this application* by submitting the EAS Subscription Order Form to us. Once set-up with the EAS application, it is as simple as accessing http://eas.mlspin.com using your Pinergy sign-in information. Driven by MLS PIN data, EAS allows you to search for comps in a market snapshot search within the three timeframes required for Form 1004MC, and you can use those search results to automatically calculate and fill in the form. It compiles all of the data for you and even allows an upload of your signature for quick and easy completion. Other significant features include the following:
- Complete public records for all of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, most of New Hampshire, and areas of Vermont
- Advanced primary radius searches
- Easily-flagged REO properties
- Option to select all comps
- Links MLS# in comps to a more-detailed listing summary
- Allows for selection of condo comps within the same development
- Chart views
- Ability to edit and save comments on final report
- Final results in a PDF file
*The low cost for EAS is $9.98 per month or a reduced cost of $99.00 per year (in addition to your MLS PIN subscription). You must have your appraiser’s license on file with MLS PIN to take advantage of the EAS application. If you do not already have your license on file with us, simply fax a copy, along with the completed EAS Subscription Form to 508-845-2434 or email to [email protected]